To keep everyone feeling safe at our facility:
Please review our Phase-1 Studio-State-CDC opening requirements before joining us on the dance floor 🙂
- The facility is limited to 37 persons on the dancefloors at any one time.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available to all throughout the facility with signage to encourage use for all.
- Student Members and Instructional Staff will be required to wear cloth face coverings
- There will be limited or no contact during check-ins and payment – student members should utilize their online accounts and pre-register whenever possible. There will be no cash transactions. Any in-studio financial transactions required are handled via a wifi-based keypad terminal that will be sanitized after each use.
- Only one person will be allowed in the bathrooms at any one time. Bathrooms will be cleaned at the start of day, at the conclusion of the morning lessons, and again at the commencement of the evening lessons, with additional spot checking between sessions. Cleaning to include sanitizing all surfaces, sink areas, faucets/handles, commodes, and urinals.
- Group Classes will be limited to uphold current social gathering limits, with all participants remaining at least six feet apart at all times. There will be no partner changing permitted. Students will either dance alone or with a partner that they cohabitate with.
- Private lessons of students without a partner will be held with the student and instructor remaining six feet apart.
- Private lessons of cohabitating couples will be taught with the instructor six feet away from the couple, and the cohabitating couple will be allowed to dance together.
- Employees will regularly clean and sanitize all sound equipment, tables, handrails, doorknobs, after the morning lesson period, again at the conclusion of the afternoon lesson period and at the end of the evening lesson period, with additional spot checks between sessions by management
- Employees will wash their hands with soap at the conclusion of each 45-minute lesson
- All food and beverage services have been discontinued and student members will be required to bring their own.
- All Instructional Staff will be pre-screened, via CDC Guidelines, once each day, at the beginning of their work shift.
- No spectators, except for parents or guardians of the individuals participating in the lessons will be permitted